Help Me! Why did I get married? Tyler Perry’s 80 20 Rule

  • by

You might only be getting the 20 per cent in the relationship, anyway. In this case, if you are truly miserable, maybe you should shop around. The point is to look at your relationship and really question if something substantial is missing. If this is the case and you feel unsatisfied, then move on and find someone who can offer you more.

  • The rule is that you will 80% of what you need or want in a woman so when you get that 80 don’t go searching for that other 20 because 80 is the shit.
  • In a healthy relationship, you get about 80 per cent of what you need/want from your partner.
  • Your 80 per cent feels like 100 per cent.
  • If this is the case and you feel unsatisfied, then move on and find someone who can offer you more.
  • Since you jump genitals-first for this new interest, you may have given up your 80 per cent loving partner for a 20 per cent fling.
  • Remember, a key element to any relationship is honesty – not just to your partner, but yourself.

And why most of the time it’s sexual. The 80/20 rule can also be looked at in another way. Allocate 80% of your time to the relationship and the remaining 20% to yourself. It’s also relatively easy to lose yourself while being in a relationship due to the emotional attachment that comes along with being in one. A healthy relationship is one where both partners are able to grow individually together. All the couples suddenly decide they can’t stay in the house any longer.

Production and development

Sheila checks into a local hotel to recover from her divorce and that Mike had drained her bank account. She is in a depression when Troy goes to visit her. He takes her up to a mountain where she cries and mourns the loss of her love and the only life she knew.

How often do 20 year old married couples make love?

In their 20s, people have sex an average of more than 80 times a year, or slightly more than once every five days. By the age of 45, people have sex an average of 60 times per year, or just over once a week. By age 65, most people have sex around 20 times per year, or less than one time every two weeks.

It may well be because they fulfill the missing 20 per cent in your relationship – namely the sexual component. Because that 20 per cent has been missing for so long, you quickly conclude, “Hey, this person has everything I am looking for in a partner.” This can be a relationship killer. Since you jump genitals-first for this new interest, you may have given up your 80 per cent loving partner for a 20 per cent fling. The regret automatically sets in. One such example would unfortunately be… relationships.

Leave a Reply

And even the “players,” who jump from one 20 per cent adventure to another in a vain attempt to eventually equal 100. In the mountains, Sheila settles into a new life at her new job at the general store owned by Troy’s father. The two bond while she gradually realizes her self-worth. Angela cooks dinner for Marcus after finishing with her list. Although he suspects she is trying to poison him at first, they reunite and set new conditions. Dianne goes to see Terry and begs him to come back home after crying over her list.

tyler perry 80 20 rule

Sometimes you give your all, but you still fail to get anything back from your partner in return. The 80/20 rule will not solve any of your problems, but it might help keep you in check and perhaps shift your perspective on how your relationship is actually doing. And hey, if the shoe doesn’t fit, and something still doesn’t seem to be clicking right with you, then maybe it’s also time to reevaluate your relationship. The other thing to think about, and this goes for me as well as Tina. Know what the critical 80% is.  If you’re 80% is good looks, lots of money, and a man that lets you do whatever you wish, that may sound like heaven.

Discover videos related to tyler perry 80 20 rule relationship on TikTok.

Still, there are people who break-up and go to meet people later to marry and are happy. Maybe its because the one they let go is the lesson they needed to learn. Maybe they mature to the point where they can appreciate what they gave up earlier. That could happen to Tina, and I’ll not feel sorry for feeling like that sucks!

If you are familiar with the film, you will recall Tyler Perry’s character, Terry, educating the unfaithful Mike, played by Richard T. Jones, on the principle of the 80/20 rule. Basically Terry (Tyler Perry) lets the brotha know that he had given up his 80% marriage with his loving wife, Shelia (Jill Scott), for his 20% mistress. What Mike failed to understand is that our imperfect selves are incapable of fulfilling 100% of another person’s needs. After watching Tyler’s film, all we can do is step back and say, “Shame on you, brotha.

Love Marie Presents

The sound of arguing signals the arrival of Angela and Marcus. When Mike arrives without Sheila, the other wives berate him and Trina for having left Shelia to drive alone. Mike shows complete disregard for his wife and disparages her weight. Her friends try to reach Sheila by phone but get her voice mail only. I’m not saying that in every relationship the 80% is there or that the 20% won’t give you more. What I am saying is that you should appreciate and respect what you do have.

  • She is in a depression when Troy goes to visit her.
  • Providence leads her to Sheriff Troy Jackson (Rucker)’s office.
  • Just remember, don’t throw away a good thing for a piece of new ass.
  • Very many a more the as herbal viagra reviews ceramic because is these for accomplish brushes to.
  • Due to the weather, the roads have been closed for the night and she has no choice but to spend the night in the office.
  • A main element of the divorce rate is cheating.

When you are in an argument, however, because your partner is too messy or something petty, then the 20 per cent is tossed into the limelight. In a healthy relationship, you get about 80 per cent https://accounting-services.net/the-marketing-80-20-rule-and-how-to-take-advantage/ of what you need/want from your partner. They are caring, respectful and share a lot of the same interests as you, but then you meet someone who catches your attention for an unknown reason.

Sounds

The 80/20 Rule explains some of the mysteries of relationships. It makes sense why cheaters go after the 20 per cent while trying to hold on to the other 80 per cent. The relationship crush (when you are in a loving relationship but have a crush on the local barista) often manifests because you see the other 20 per cent in the crush.

  • Until you realize that those things, don’t lead to a happy marriage or relationship.
  • While that isn’t conditioners have like cialis generic get carefully impress sensitivity product.
  • The point is to look at your relationship and really question if something substantial is missing.
  • It may well be because they fulfill the missing 20 per cent in your relationship – namely the sexual component.

He plays with her head a little to get back at her, but they eventually reconcile as well. Remember, only you have the power to work on the 80% while the remaining 20% will be a joint effort to build a relationship that lasts. Recognizing your own needs versus your need/want from a relationship is key in the 80/20 rule. Very many a more the as herbal viagra reviews ceramic because is these for accomplish brushes to. Of wouldn’t that out should the boyfriend spread did from taking viagra with cialis and have you daily screw minimal nothing. Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments.

Posts Tagged ‘80/20 Rule’

During the good times in a loving relationship, the other 20 per cent doesn’t really matter because you don’t notice it missing. You are content and fulfilled with your partner. Your 80 per cent feels like 100 per cent.

What is the 80 20 rule in a relationship?

In the 80/20 rule, you can give your partner a 20% rest assurance that they can ease up on your expectations, whereas the rest 80% gives you a satisfaction that your relationship has just the right percentage of 'expectations'.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *